Fast And Furious Quotes Movie About Life, Family And Friendship

 Rob Cohen is the director of the action film Fast and The Furious, which was released in 2001. One of the most successful franchises of movies at the box office is fast and furious quotes. At the box office, it is the most popular film. Fast and The Furious is a street racing vehicle with an engaging plot. The famous fast and furious quote. Life is easy. You make decisions and don't turn around.

For those who are not succeeding in life, Fast and Furious serves as a lesson. Life is a race that moves quickly. the thrilling account of the racing cars. Also because the movie is so well-liked around the world, the franchises that are based on it have created nine seasons of the fast and furious film series as well as a fast and furious video game. Below, you can find a collection of well-known Fast and Furious quotes.

Fast And Furious Quotes


Hey, we do what we do best. We improvise, all right?

In the opening line to one of the most unbelievable chase scenes of the franchise; the first thing that comes to mind is the image of Roman jumping onto Brian’s car with a tank giving chase.

Life’s simple. You make choices and you don’t look back.

If we have to, overnight parts from Japan.

Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning’s winning.

He didn’t just run back to the fort, the buster brought me back.

 You sure you can handle the disappointment? Alright, O’Conner, let’s see what you got.

You’re a father now, Brian. Take care of Mia.

I used to say I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, and I think that’s why we were brothers.

It’s [being a father] a beautiful, beautiful thing.

You don’t turn your back on family.

Your brother never told you never to threaten a man’s family? It’s a pretty stupid thing to do.

Fast And Furious Quotes About Friendship


Sometimes it’s not about being fast.

Words Ain’t Even Been Invented Yet.

I live my life a quarter-mile at a time.

I don’t have friends, I got family.

It’s not about working anymore, it’s about doing work I can be proud of.

Fear or loyalty keep a team together.

Show me how you drive, I’ll show you who you are.

They say the open road helps you think. About where you’ve been and where you’re going.

There’s no doubt. It’s on paper.

I have dangerous bones in my body.

The one thing I will never do is become pigeonholed.

Fast And Furious Quotes Family


I don’t have friends, I have family.

The world constantly changes; Family, real love and true friends stay the same.

Your dearest friends become your family. . This is what a family does as well.

Love is powerful. Love from your family gives you strength and courage.  There’s This is a garage.

You thought this was going to be a street fight? You’re goddamn right it is.

Yo, Einstein, take it upstairs! You can’t detail a car with the cover on. Can’t even get that right.

A real driver knows exactly what’s in his car.

You’ve got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you, give them a reason to stay.

Ain’t afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails.

Go fetch your car? We’re not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that.

Comments