Unforgettable Christmas Movie Quotes that Will Enjoy Your Christmas

 Nothing appeals to the entire extended family more than that a good Christmas movie, from Home Enough to The Grinch. Since it is the holiday season, we have compiled a reasonably large list of Christmas Movie Quotes quotes from a variety of movies with a Christmas theme to help you celebrate and wish others a "Merry Christmas" by sharing them.

Don't be disappointed to think that it's too early to feel festive in there anyway; go ahead and find and share!

Funny Christmas Movie Quotes


It was an ugly tree anyway. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)

We’re your worst nightmare. Elves with attitude. The Santa Clause (1994)

Riggs, if you think I’m gonna eat the world’s lousiest Christmas turkey by myself, you’re crazy. Lethal Weapon (1987)

I just like to smile, smiling’s my favorite. Elf (2003)

I didn’t come here to make an impression on anybody, I just came here to blow every last cent I had. Last Holiday (2006)

You’re skipping Christmas! Isn’t that against the law? Christmas with the Kranks (2004)

HELP ME.. I’m feeling! How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

If I could work my will, every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart! A Christmas Carol (2009)

I don’t think anyone would criticize us for laying down our rifles on Christmas Eve. Joyeux Noel (2005)

Touching Christmas Movie Quotes



Look, Daddy. The teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings. It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)

When the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy. Frosty the Snowman (1969)

Hey, I’m not afraid anymore! I said I’m not afraid anymore! Do you hear me? I’m not afraid anymore! Home Alone (1990)

Okay, this is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back? Home Alone (1990)

Folks, my firm’s done a tremendous amount of marketing research and we’ve discovered two critical things, one; most Americans feel that Christmas is a time for family. Two; most Americans feel that in order to stand being around their family for even one or two days, they need to swill as much alcohol as humanely possible. Surviving Christmas (2004)

You say you hate Washington’s Birthday or Thanksgiving and nobody cares, but you say you hate Christmas and people treat you like you’re a leper. Gremlins (1984)

Thanks, but I’m seeing someone in wrapping. The Santa Clause (1994)

Inspirational Christmas Movie Quotes


It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrating being young and being alive. The Holiday (2006)

I don’t think anyone would criticize us for laying down our rifles on Christmas Eve. Joyeux Noel (2005)

Why am I such a misfit? I am not just a nitwit. Just because my nose glows… why don’t I fit in? Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)

Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see. The Polar Express (2004)

Though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it! A Christmas Carol (2009)

That’s what Christmas memories are made from. They’re not planned; they’re not scheduled. Nobody puts them in their blackberry. They just happen. Deck The Halls (2006)

It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be. Scrooged (1998)

Christmas is just about my favorite time. Ever since I was a little kid, I always felt like it was my own personal holiday. Ernest Saves Christmas (1988)

Short Christmas Movie Quotes


I’m dreaming of a White Christmas. Bing Crosby’s White Christmas (1954)

Merry Christmas, you filth animal! Home Alone 1 (1990) and 2 (1992)

I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year. A Christmas Carol (2009)

To me, you are perfect. Love Actually (2003)

Everyone loves a sleigh. Rise of the Guardians (2012)

I believe, I believe. It’s silly but I believe. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. Elf (2003)

And may all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas! White Christmas (1954)

I’m dreaming of a White Christmas. Bing Crosby’s White Christmas (1954)

Comments